- Series X
It’s been a fairly quiet week for Series X news, but we’ve heard bits and pieces about the ADR that took place this week in Soho with Chris and Robert. As there’s not a great deal to pass comment on (aside from the fact that the opening credits sound interesting,) we’ve instead compiled a collection of all of the different tweets for you to peruse:
- Red Dwarf X show 1&3 graded. Also some brilliant vfx being done for show 6.
– Currently grading Red Dwarf X show 4. After this only one more left – the complicated one Show 6!
– @StevenWickhamJust been grading you!
– Grading Red Dwarf X opening title sequence today.
– Re. opening titles. @DougRDNaylor says 3 weeks ago: “There aren’t enough explosions.” Re-edit. Now he says: “There are too many explosions”
– Just completed a very quick ADR session with Chris Barrie. Real pro.
- Big grin on face – spent the morning with Bill Pearson talking models, Red Dwarf and SPOILERS!
- Ep 3 certainly takes you back shush
- Fully Charged App For Android & Apple Devices
Robert’s on going web series Fully Charged now has its own app for Apple and Android devices. The app allows you to download and store episodes of the series that this series where Robert discusses why we need to change how we think about energy consumption now. Episodes include subjects such as the newest electric cars available on the market [Volvo, Ford, Peugeot, Renault & Nissan] and also different forms of renewable energy [Wind and Solar].
- Playing The Moldovans at Tennis
A release date of June 12th has now been confirmed for Tony Hawks’ new film, ‘Playing The Moldovans at Tennis’. The film is based on the book of the same name, dramatises the true story of Tony’s attempts to ‘win a silly bet in order to gather material for a light-hearted new book, but along the way became embroiled in an uplifting and life-changing adventure.’ Tony has been talking about the making of his film over at TheTennisSpace.com, and you can view a trailer of the film below:
- Chloe Annett’s ‘Leila’ At The United Film Festival
Chloe Annett’s film ‘Leila’ is to be screened at the United Film Festival at the Roxy Bar and Screen in London. Chloe won the award for best actress at the London Independent Film Festival for her portrayal of the title character, but if you haven’t heard about the film before, here’s the synopsis:
Love can drive you crazy. To the outside world Paul and Leila have a ‘happy’ family. A nice house, two nice kids, and most importantly they have each other. That’s the problem. Both are in love – one is insane. Paul thinks he’s losing his mind – but he has more to lose than that. One couple; one love; one tragedy.
The screening is set to take place at 7pm on June 3rd, and the film will be followed by a Q&A. Tickets are £7 and can be booked here. You can view the trailer for the film below.